Sunday, October 01, 2006

Day Five

Yesterday evening at dinner with my family, my mom asked me the same question she asked me every year, "So, what do you want 4 your birthday?" I jokingly, replied "World Peace." Though that would be a nice birthday gift, I don't think I'm that important.

I didn't know how 2 answer her though. I want the same things I've always wanted. It's funny, but it seems like the older I get, the less value I place on material things and the things that I truly want seem to get just a little bit farther out of reach. So, in all honesty, just as long as my mom and my sis are here to celebrate it with me for another year, I'll be one blessed, happy little soul.

Now as to what I'm actually going to do come that time, I've no idea. I was going to throw a party cuz I intended to have my own house by that time, but that process is going much slower than I had hoped. House hunting takes a long time, huh? So, now ... I don't know. Probably just call up some friends and go down 2 the local gay bar.

Speaking of the local gay bar, guess where I ended up last night? Try as I did to do something different, to go someplace other than the local gay bar on a Saturday night, that's exactly where I ended up! At least next weekend I know I'll be in DC for a friend's birthday.

Well, last night at the local bar I drank, I laughed, I admired pretty boys and I witnessed a fight between 2 gay guys. Drama! All in all, a relaxing kind of fun was had ... well, relaxing up until the drama, but even that wasn't too bad.

My el cheapo Wal-Mart camera lost all battery life yesterday, so I didn't get any good pics, but looky here ... I happen to have one of me and Kel from the previous night, and Kel is who I spent most of last night chatting it up with ... GO HEAD, GET ON IT! Ain't he just precious...



"One lie tells the greatest story ever told." - Kelly Osbourne, One Word

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home